H.B. Williams Memorial Library Book Trust.
The trust was formed in 1983 to provide additional funds for the purchase of books for the Gisborne District. An independent charitable trust, it is administered by three trustees who decide each year how the money should be spent.
Donations from the public are added to the capital fund. Only the interest is able to be spent on books so every donation made to the Trust continues to work for the community.
Anyone can contribute to the trust...
- Bequest (make provision in your will)
- Donations in memory of a family member or friend
- Service groups, clubs and societies
- Mark a company promotion or anniversary
- Leave loose coins in the donations box at the library